- Mr. Shen Guojun，Members of the 13th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference，Standing Committee Member of the 15th Central Committee of China Zhi Gong Party，First Executive Chairman of Zhejiang Entrepreneurs Association，1st President of the General Association of Ningbo Entrepreneurs. Founder and President of Yintai Group, former Board Chairman of Intime Retail (Group) Co., Ltd.(2007-2015), Founder of Yintai Foundation and Board Director of Hupan University.
- Shen left his job with a bank in 1997 and founded China Yintai Holdings Co., Ltd. (Yintai Group), and has since led it all the way into a leading private company through diligence, innovation, integrity and entrepreneurship.
- He has inspired the revolution and development of industries through innovative commercial concepts and models, making significant difference to the social economy of the country. He has invested some leading companies and projects such as Cainiao Network and MY bank.
- As a social impeller, Mr. Shen Guojun has responded to the call of the Party and government, held social posts including Member of the Standing Committee of the Central Committee of the Zhigong Party and Executive Chairman of the 1st General Association of Zhejiang Entrepreneurs, offered advice on economic development based on his professional background and working experience, and striven to make greater contributions to major national strategies including promoting the optimization and upgrading of the economic structure and deepening the supply-side structural reform. Besides, he has been devoted to philanthropy, promoting the development of strategic philanthropic establishments under the concept of Shared Value and Platform Thinking, and creating a new model for China's charity undertakings.
A good entrepreneur carries forward good traditional business morality and continues to open up new commercial civilization. Innovation and Revolution, Diligence and Progress, Sharing and Collaboration, Integrity and Responsibility are Shen's interpretation of the term Entrepreneurship.
- Innovation and Revolution
- "Each person has a dragon and a tiger inside him. Let out your dragon and tiger to prey in the market so that there is more innovation and revolution, and consequently more progress, in this society and this market."
- "Innovation and Revolution is an eternal theme for every enterprise. In a highly homogeneous world today, one can only survive by providing distinctive product, service, expertise, design and management."
- Diligence and Progress
- "For the next one or two decades, the best defense should be attack and change. It is imperative to fear technological progress, and embrace the tide of change. Respect and believe in the power of market and customers."
- "There's no such a thing as genius or shortcut. Success only comes to those who are diligent, hardworking and prepared."
- Sharing and Collaboration
- "Instead of keeping doors closed, we have to learn to share and collaborate. We have to make the best of Platform Thinking and Shared Value to win more friends and partners, and create more values, both tangible and intangible."
- Integrity and Responsibility
- "Promise is more valuable than life. Friendship is more valuable than money." "In a commercial era, no integrity and failure to keep one’s promise will mean no friend and impossibility to succeed."
- "The best of an entrepreneur is to become a philanthropist. Starting business and collecting money is a kind of satisfaction while giving out money and donating is a pleasure. By doing philanthropic and charitable things you help yourself by helping others: You do everything for yourself and not for anyone else since this gives you all the pleasure and happiness."
- ——Shen Guojun